The Latvian Federation of Australia and New Zealand is an organisation representing all Australian and New Zealand Latvian organisations. Subgroups are:
- Perth Latvian Organisation Association
- South Australian Latvian Organisation Association
- Melbourne Latvian Organisation Association
- Tasmanian Latvian Group
- Canberra Latvian Society
- Sydney Latvian Organisation Association
- Brisbane Latvian Organisation Association
- New Zealand Latvian Group
The Latvian Federation of Australia and New Zealand’s aims are working in a democratic manner to facilitate:
- Australian and New Zealand Latvian organisations cooperation and collaboration in the community, cultural and relief spheres;
- Development and preservation of Latvian culture in Australia and New Zealand;
- Cooperation with organisations and government departments in Latvia and
- Cooperation and collaboration with Latvian organisations in other countries.
The Latvian Federation of Australia and New Zealand upholds, assists, promotes, encourages and coordinates local Latvian organisations community work. The Latvian Federation of Australia and New Zealand also collaborates with other Latvians living abroad; the World Federation of Free Latvian Association (PBLA), and also with Latvia and the government of Latvia.